Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Between the Fold Weekly Challenge #1: Anything Goes

Here is the project I created for the first Between the Fold Weekly Challenge


All papercuts are from the new Close to My Heart Artistry Cricut cartridge with the exception of "Smiles" which came from the Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge.

SPECIAL OFFER:  I've created a cut file with all the cuts in this folio, including how to get the cover under the circular closure and the cut for top of the closure.  Place a $25 order on my shopping site and I will email you the Design Space files.

When you create your shopping login, be sure to sign up for the Close to My Heart newsletter!

Here's a peek at the inside:


Here's a picture of the first section with the interactive element pulled out:

Here is your shopping list for this project:
Z3070 Mini Folio
G1096 Zoe Workshop on the Go
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Z2641 Glacier Stamp Pad
Z2164 Sorbet Stamp Pad
Z2643 Canary Stamp Pad
X5772 Canary Cardstock
Z726 Sponge Daubers

This little album was so fun to make, and I can't wait to make more!  Be sure to take advantage of my special offer! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the album! I am loving that new cartridge and you did a great job using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & fabulous project! Love your doodle lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!